Saturday, October 19, 2013

It took me a fairly short time to draw this. Maybe two hours. Feeling pretty good. I like the idea of a bullpup or large pistol in a calibre that's wicked fast. I call it the needler, like in Halo but no glass projectiles. I wanted to add a brass catcher to the slide, but it didn't come out well. So I deleted it. That's what I'd use a .17 HMR for, is medium long distance clandestine shooting. Of course the .223 Remington has a similar has an almost the same trajectory and goes another 200 yards further.

Speaking of firearms, my wife and I had our anniversary recently. I doted upon her a diamond ring as a symbol of our love, a shotgun as respect for her independence, and a gift card to La Senza for some good bras. Every woman deserves good support.

No comments: