Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Blue Bot

Two robots for my game. I'm thinking of changing the name of 'Prejump' to something scientific and foreshadow-ingly tasty. The first one is a patrol guard for high security premises. The second is a gernerus. Or. Gerneric robot that has multi-attachment points for various things. Like guns and scientific intruments (geiger counter).

Went to Fedex Kinkos today. I phoned like a month before asking the measurements for business cards. Of course when I go in today I get metaphorical hiccups. Had to come back home and correct the oddities in layout. That's it for whining hour. Otherwise inking a few pages of my comic and my stork story to add into my disposable portfolio. Oh did I mention that anywhere previously?! Well, surprise. Yes, I have the comic thought out pretty well. The visuals and story I find are pretty original. Nothing ground breaking, but still interesting.

I have a habit of wanting to redo the things. I always feel I can do better the following week. I probably could. I just wouldn't make any progress that way, and I have to tread somewhere other than in one spot. Otherwise that's called a death march. Hot damn.

The 'Stork Story' is a little story I thought of when I went to visit Mikki (my g/f) when her two sisters had their babies within twenty-four hours of each other. I figured thats pretty special, and a story came into my head. Again nothing ground breaking, but it's solely visual. No words except the title. That way I feel all ages can read it without having to bear the "Dave ran to the store. He ran fast." single subject sentences that always make suicide enticing. Hot damn.

4 comments:

Marcus said...

He ran fast." single subjective sentences that always make suicide enticing. Hot damn.


I don't get it.

crazi said...

go away

Marcus said...

I thought we had something special...
Yet you keep pushing me away!

crazi said...

You worry too much.