Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Merry New Year!


Ahh, that was a good break, wedding, and Christmas. My 'seester' got hitched and i gotta say it was phenomenal. Also, I cut my hand in a tragic cooking endeavor. It is now incapacitated. Had surgery while I was missing my girlfriend's sister's wedding. Got out of the hospital in time for the reception. Me and Mikaela (gf) have decided that this year is 'The Year of Weddings' seeing as the majority of our friends are now hitched, and we had to attend as many as we could. It killed us not to be able to make the weddings we would have loved to go to.

On another note, I have decided to pull out temporarily from art school. I have one semester to work and heal my hand. In the meantime, it's art making time while I look for work. It's Vancouver and it seems there's plenty. Despite the racial remark of immigrants "stealin' ur jerbs!" (southpark) Vancouver is booming. I'll take a picture of downtown and all the cranes and construction and add them in later.

Here's some doodles done over the break. This third one is one of my 'twin' sister and my cousin buddy Cori and Alsandair. We played a lot of Settlers of Catan, despite being really grossed into the drawing while playing the game I mis-spelled Settlers. Many people played with us, but it has always been us three over the holiday. Merry New-Year every-one. I-love-hyphens!

No comments: